- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 hen (4 lb) boned & finely chopped
- 2 green peppers chopped
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 large can tomatoes
- 1 can tomatoe soup
- 1 c. drained mushrooms
- 1 lb. sharp cheddar cheese grated
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 T. Lea & Perrins
- 1 lb. long spaghetti, cooked in chicken broth
- 1 small bottle stuffed olives, drained and sliced
- Saute green peppers, onion and garlic in salad oil.
- Add tomatoes and soup and simmer in heavy pot until thick.
- Add mushrooms, cheese, salt, pepper and Lea & Perrins to sauce.
- Cook spaghetti in chicken broth; drain. combine sauce, spaghetti, olives and chicken.
- Top with parmesan cheese and serve to 10 - 12.
NotesThis recipe is over 25 years old, we still make it all time. It's one of our family favorties.
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Summertime SippersSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More