- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 hen (4 lb) boned & finely chopped
- 2 green peppers chopped
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 large can tomatoes
- 1 can tomatoe soup
- 1 c. drained mushrooms
- 1 lb. sharp cheddar cheese grated
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 T. Lea & Perrins
- 1 lb. long spaghetti, cooked in chicken broth
- 1 small bottle stuffed olives, drained and sliced
- Saute green peppers, onion and garlic in salad oil.
- Add tomatoes and soup and simmer in heavy pot until thick.
- Add mushrooms, cheese, salt, pepper and Lea & Perrins to sauce.
- Cook spaghetti in chicken broth; drain. combine sauce, spaghetti, olives and chicken.
- Top with parmesan cheese and serve to 10 - 12.
NotesThis recipe is over 25 years old, we still make it all time. It's one of our family favorties.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More