- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 hen (4 lb) boned & finely chopped
- 2 green peppers chopped
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 large can tomatoes
- 1 can tomatoe soup
- 1 c. drained mushrooms
- 1 lb. sharp cheddar cheese grated
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 T. Lea & Perrins
- 1 lb. long spaghetti, cooked in chicken broth
- 1 small bottle stuffed olives, drained and sliced
- Saute green peppers, onion and garlic in salad oil.
- Add tomatoes and soup and simmer in heavy pot until thick.
- Add mushrooms, cheese, salt, pepper and Lea & Perrins to sauce.
- Cook spaghetti in chicken broth; drain. combine sauce, spaghetti, olives and chicken.
- Top with parmesan cheese and serve to 10 - 12.
NotesThis recipe is over 25 years old, we still make it all time. It's one of our family favorties.
The Blue Family Favorites<3
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More