- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3-4 chicken breasts, boiled and shredded, reserve broth
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 6-8 mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 package spaghetti (one pound)
- 1 package Velveeta cheese (one pound), cubed
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- Cook spaghetti in broth, reserving one cup (add water as needed to boil spaghetti).
- Sautee onions and mushrooms in butter until onions are translucent.
- Add soups, sauteed vegetables, chicken and cheese
- to hot spaghetti and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer to lightly greased baking dish.
- Pour reserved broth over top and work into casserole by gently moving spaghetti with a regular tablespoon from sides of dish and through the body of the casserole.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
- Top with cheddar cheese and bake an additional 5 to 10 minutes, until cheese melts.
NotesI saw this recipe on an old Food Network Show. It wasn't published on their website, so I wrote to them and they sent me the recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Cooking for a CureSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More