- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3-4 chicken breasts, boiled and shredded, reserve broth
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 6-8 mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 package spaghetti (one pound)
- 1 package Velveeta cheese (one pound), cubed
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- Cook spaghetti in broth, reserving one cup (add water as needed to boil spaghetti).
- Sautee onions and mushrooms in butter until onions are translucent.
- Add soups, sauteed vegetables, chicken and cheese
- to hot spaghetti and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer to lightly greased baking dish.
- Pour reserved broth over top and work into casserole by gently moving spaghetti with a regular tablespoon from sides of dish and through the body of the casserole.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
- Top with cheddar cheese and bake an additional 5 to 10 minutes, until cheese melts.
NotesI saw this recipe on an old Food Network Show. It wasn't published on their website, so I wrote to them and they sent me the recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Georgene's Decadent Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
Charles' Birthday Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Rum Raisin Pudding My WaySee More