- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 35
- 4 oz. Milk
- Tony's seasoning & flour
- Dip chicken in milk & coat with
- 1 lrg. Hen (cut in pcs)
- 1 #2 can whole tomatoes
- 1 lb. mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 Yellow onions (chopped)
- 1 bell pepper (chopped)
- 5 ribs celery (chopped)
- 2 pods garlic (minced)
- 1 can Rotel
- 1 cup Romano cheese
- 1 pk.#4 spaghetti
- Boil chicken & debone, save
- stock. Sauté onion, bell pepper,
- celery & garlic in olive oil.
- Add tomato, Rotel &
- 1 quart of chicken stock. Cook
- Slowly for about 3 hours, adding
- ] stock if necessary.
- In last 30 minutes add cheese,
- mushrooms & chicken. Boil
- spaghetti for 15 minutes, drain &
- rinse in cold water. Add to the
- cooked chicken, let stand for 15
- to 20 minutes before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More