- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 pkg chicken breasts (4)
- 2 oz dry wheat spaghetti
- 1 can l-f cream of chicken soup
- 1 can l-f cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can Ro-Tel
- 1 can low fat chicken broth
- 6 oz l-f Velveeta cheese
- Boil the chicken, cut into bite size pieces. Cook the spaghetti per package directions. While the chicken and spaghetti are cooking, combine the soups, Ro-Tel and broth in a large mixing bowl. Add the cooked chicken and cooked spaghetti to the soup mixture and mix well. Dump the mixture into a 9x13 cake pan. Top with cut up Velveeta cheese. Cover with foil, and bake at 350 degrees for one hour.
NotesThis tastes like queso with chicken and pasta...this version is lightened up.