- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
BackstoryThis tastes like queso with chicken and pasta...this version is lightened up.
- 1 pkg chicken breasts (4)
- 2 oz dry wheat spaghetti
- 1 can l-f cream of chicken soup
- 1 can l-f cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can Ro-Tel
- 1 can low fat chicken broth
- 6 oz l-f Velveeta cheese
- Boil the chicken, cut into bite size pieces. Cook the spaghetti per package directions. While the chicken and spaghetti are cooking, combine the soups, Ro-Tel and broth in a large mixing bowl. Add the cooked chicken and cooked spaghetti to the soup mixture and mix well. Dump the mixture into a 9x13 cake pan. Top with cut up Velveeta cheese. Cover with foil, and bake at 350 degrees for one hour.