CHICKEN SPINACH & MUSHROOM STUFFED JUMBO SHELLS
- 8oz. white mushrooms, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 large vidalia onion, diced
- 1/2 bag of fresh leaf spinached, sliced thin
- olive oil for cooking
- 2-3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, shredded
- kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tub of ricotta cheese
- 1 box jumbo pasta shells, cooked
- 1 jar alfredo sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Cook pasta shells as directed.
Boil chicken breasts until cooked through.
Cool chicken breasts and shred.
In a saute pan, saute mushrooms, onions, garlic and spinach in olive oil under cooked through.
Place veggie mixture in a large bowl.
Add shredded chicken to bowl.
Add spices/seasonings to bowl.
Add ricotta cheese to bowl.
Toss to combine.
In a 13 x 9 baking pan, lightly grease with cooking spray.
Fill cooked pasta shells with filling & place in greased pan.
Continue to fill all pasta shells.
Once baking pan is full, pour alfredo sauce over the top of the filled shells.
Top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
Bake at 350 for 45 - 60 minutes.