- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8oz. white mushrooms, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 large vidalia onion, diced
- 1/2 bag of fresh leaf spinached, sliced thin
- olive oil for cooking
- 2-3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, shredded
- kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tub of ricotta cheese
- 1 box jumbo pasta shells, cooked
- 1 jar alfredo sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook pasta shells as directed.
- Boil chicken breasts until cooked through.
- Cool chicken breasts and shred.
- In a saute pan, saute mushrooms, onions, garlic and spinach in olive oil under cooked through.
- Place veggie mixture in a large bowl.
- Add shredded chicken to bowl.
- Add spices/seasonings to bowl.
- Add ricotta cheese to bowl.
- Toss to combine.
- In a 13 x 9 baking pan, lightly grease with cooking spray.
- Fill cooked pasta shells with filling & place in greased pan.
- Continue to fill all pasta shells.
- Once baking pan is full, pour alfredo sauce over the top of the filled shells.
- Top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 45 - 60 minutes.
Elisabeth Wedding Fun 2015
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More