CHICKEN SPREAD BALL
- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: 8 ~10
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 can of Swanson Chicken canned meat (drained) you can use fresh baked chicken breast shredded
- 1 (8 oz) pkg of Philadelphia Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- season to taste
- pecans (finely chopped)
- Pecans to roll chicken ball spread.
Mix all of the above ingredients throughly.
Roll into a ball.
Roll chicken spread on wax paper covering it fully with pecans and wrap in plastic wrap and then refrigerate for a couple of hours or overnight.
When ready to serve unwrap and serve with crackers.