- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: 8 ~10
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 can of Swanson Chicken canned meat (drained) you can use fresh baked chicken breast shredded
- 1 (8 oz) pkg of Philadelphia Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- season to taste
- pecans (finely chopped)
- Pecans to roll chicken ball spread.
- Mix all of the above ingredients throughly.
- Roll into a ball.
- Roll chicken spread on wax paper covering it fully with pecans and wrap in plastic wrap and then refrigerate for a couple of hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve unwrap and serve with crackers.
NotesThis recipe came from me when I was preparing something that the kids at that time would really enjoy and they still enjoy it to this day and I usually still prepare it for the holidays.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More