- 8 chicken pieces (breasts or legs)
- 1 cup water
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 small carrots, chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 cans Campbells Golden Mushroom Soup (Golden Mushroom Only )
Remove the skin from the chicken and any extra fat. In a large pot, combine chicken, water, garlic, onion, salt, pepper, tomatoes, and parsley. Tightly cover and cook over low heat for 25 minutes.
Add celery, potatoes, carrots,Golden mushroom soup and bay leaves and continue to cook for 15 more minutes or until chicken and vegetables are tender. Remove bay leaves before serving.