- Cooking Time: 6-8hrs
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 20min
- 1/2-3/4c Flour
- 1tblsp Corn Starch
- 1 1/2tsp Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- couple dashes ground Cayenne
- 2 lg Chicken Breasts, skinned & deboned, cut up
- 6 sm-med Yukon Gold Potatoes, peeled and chunked
- 3 stalks Celery, chunked
- 1 lg Onion, quartered
- 2ea Carrots and Parsnips, chunked
- handful (1/2c or more) fresh Cilantro, torn or run thru w/knife a couple times
- 1/2 can +/- Chicken Stock
- Blend together flour, starch and spices in large bowl.
- Toss chicken to coat in flour mix; add to Crockpot.
- Toss cut veggies in flour mix; add cilantro and mix; add to Crockpot.
- Pour 1/2 can or so stock over veggies.
- Cook on low 6-8hrs, stirring once or twice to make gravy, adding stock if necessary.
- Break up chicken with back of fork or spoon and blend prior to serving.
NotesI just made beef stew last week, so... cleaned out the frig and this was the result! It's kinda like potpie without the crust!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More