- Cooking Time: 6-8hrs
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 20min
- 1/2-3/4c Flour
- 1tblsp Corn Starch
- 1 1/2tsp Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- couple dashes ground Cayenne
- 2 lg Chicken Breasts, skinned & deboned, cut up
- 6 sm-med Yukon Gold Potatoes, peeled and chunked
- 3 stalks Celery, chunked
- 1 lg Onion, quartered
- 2ea Carrots and Parsnips, chunked
- handful (1/2c or more) fresh Cilantro, torn or run thru w/knife a couple times
- 1/2 can +/- Chicken Stock
Blend together flour, starch and spices in large bowl.
Toss chicken to coat in flour mix; add to Crockpot.
Toss cut veggies in flour mix; add cilantro and mix; add to Crockpot.
Pour 1/2 can or so stock over veggies.
Cook on low 6-8hrs, stirring once or twice to make gravy, adding stock if necessary.
Break up chicken with back of fork or spoon and blend prior to serving.