- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 8 minutes
- Boneless, skinless chicken.
- 8 oz. swiss cheese, grated.
- 1 can cream of chicken soup.
- 1/2 cup milk.
- 2 cups stove top stuffing mix.
- 1/3 cup melted margarine.
- Spray a 9x3 pan with cooking spray.
- place chicken in pan.
- Top with swiss cheese.
- Combine soup and milk and pour over cheese.
- Sprinkle stuffing mix over top of casserole.
- Drizzle melted butter over mixture.
- Bake uncovered at 350.
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and HomeworkSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More