CHICKEN STOVE TOP STUFFING CASSEROLE.
- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 8 minutes
- Boneless, skinless chicken.
- 8 oz. swiss cheese, grated.
- 1 can cream of chicken soup.
- 1/2 cup milk.
- 2 cups stove top stuffing mix.
- 1/3 cup melted margarine.
Spray a 9x3 pan with cooking spray.
place chicken in pan.
Top with swiss cheese.
Combine soup and milk and pour over cheese.
Sprinkle stuffing mix over top of casserole.
Drizzle melted butter over mixture.
Bake uncovered at 350.
No Reviews at this time.