- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 8 minutes
- Boneless, skinless chicken.
- 8 oz. swiss cheese, grated.
- 1 can cream of chicken soup.
- 1/2 cup milk.
- 2 cups stove top stuffing mix.
- 1/3 cup melted margarine.
- Spray a 9x3 pan with cooking spray.
- place chicken in pan.
- Top with swiss cheese.
- Combine soup and milk and pour over cheese.
- Sprinkle stuffing mix over top of casserole.
- Drizzle melted butter over mixture.
- Bake uncovered at 350.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More