- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 2 - 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- Pat the chicken dry and cut into strips about 1/2 inch thick.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the garlic, balsamic vinegar, rosemary, salt, red pepper flakes, and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the chicken and turn to coat.
- Cover mixture tightly and allow to marinate, in the fridge, for at least an hour. Over night would be best...or at least all day.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and gently pat dry.
- In a large skillet, heat the remaining tablespoon of olive oil over medium-high heat. Toss in the chicken and sear on both sides, until golden brown.
- Continue cooking, stirring occasionally until done, about 5 minutes or so.
NotesThis little cookbook, Fifty Shades of Chicken, being a parody and all should really be taken more seriously. If you are a fellow 'Chicken Queen' (or Chicken King), then I highly recommend it. Don't get your panties in a bunch and judge it just because it's full on the best innuendos that can be found in the kitchen! Take it in stride and giggle.....and then totally enjoy the food. I've made several, and they are all delicious.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More