- Cooking Time: 240-360
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 to 6 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 large container sour cream
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup (or cream soup of your choice).
- 1 package of Lipton Onion Soup Mix.
- Combine all of the ingredients together and mix well. Pour into the crock pot. Cook on Low for 4 to 6 hours or until the chicken is tender.
- Add the sour cream near the end of the cooking time. Serve over hot, cooked noodles or rice.
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More