- Cooking Time: 240-360
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 to 6 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 large container sour cream
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup (or cream soup of your choice).
- 1 package of Lipton Onion Soup Mix.
- Combine all of the ingredients together and mix well. Pour into the crock pot. Cook on Low for 4 to 6 hours or until the chicken is tender.
- Add the sour cream near the end of the cooking time. Serve over hot, cooked noodles or rice.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage Holiday Hoagie
Butternut Squash Medley
coffee toffee cookiesSee More