- Cooking Time: 240-360
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 to 6 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 large container sour cream
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup (or cream soup of your choice).
- 1 package of Lipton Onion Soup Mix.
- Combine all of the ingredients together and mix well. Pour into the crock pot. Cook on Low for 4 to 6 hours or until the chicken is tender.
- Add the sour cream near the end of the cooking time. Serve over hot, cooked noodles or rice.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More