- Cooking Time: 240-360
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 to 6 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 large container sour cream
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup (or cream soup of your choice).
- 1 package of Lipton Onion Soup Mix.
- Combine all of the ingredients together and mix well. Pour into the crock pot. Cook on Low for 4 to 6 hours or until the chicken is tender.
- Add the sour cream near the end of the cooking time. Serve over hot, cooked noodles or rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More