- Cooking Time: 240-360
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 to 6 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 large container sour cream
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup (or cream soup of your choice).
- 1 package of Lipton Onion Soup Mix.
- Combine all of the ingredients together and mix well. Pour into the crock pot. Cook on Low for 4 to 6 hours or until the chicken is tender.
- Add the sour cream near the end of the cooking time. Serve over hot, cooked noodles or rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More