- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups cooked stuffing
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup frozen peas (optional)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 18 jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2/3 cup water
- minced fresh parsley
- Combine the stuffing, chicken, peas, and mayo and spoon into shells.
- Place in a greased 13x9x2 baking dish.
- Combine soup and water and pour mixture over shells. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley.
NotesThis is one of my husband's favorite meals. It is also one of the first things I ever made for him, not counting the meatloaf that I made and broke some mixing bowls that I had to replace. But that is another story.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More