- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups cooked stuffing
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup frozen peas (optional)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 18 jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2/3 cup water
- minced fresh parsley
- Combine the stuffing, chicken, peas, and mayo and spoon into shells.
- Place in a greased 13x9x2 baking dish.
- Combine soup and water and pour mixture over shells. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley.
NotesThis is one of my husband's favorite meals. It is also one of the first things I ever made for him, not counting the meatloaf that I made and broke some mixing bowls that I had to replace. But that is another story.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More