CHICKEN STUFFED SHELLS
Chicken Stuffed Shells
- 1 1/2 cups cooked stuffing
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup frozen peas (optional)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 18 jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2/3 cup water
- minced fresh parsley
Combine the stuffing, chicken, peas, and mayo and spoon into shells.
Place in a greased 13x9x2 baking dish.
Combine soup and water and pour mixture over shells. Sprinkle with paprika.
Cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Sprinkle with fresh parsley.