- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups cooked stuffing
- 2 cups cooked, cubed chicken
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup mayonaise
- 18 jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2/3 cup milk
- Combine the stuffing, chicken, peas, and mayo.
- Spoon into shells. Place in a greased 9x13 pan.
- Combine the soup and milk. Pour over the shells.
- Sprinkle with the paprika.
- Cover and bake @ 350 for 30 minutes, until heated through.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More