- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups cooked stuffing
- 2 cups cooked, cubed chicken
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup mayonaise
- 18 jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2/3 cup milk
- Combine the stuffing, chicken, peas, and mayo.
- Spoon into shells. Place in a greased 9x13 pan.
- Combine the soup and milk. Pour over the shells.
- Sprinkle with the paprika.
- Cover and bake @ 350 for 30 minutes, until heated through.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More