- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 box low-sodium chicken stuffing dry mix
- 1 2/3 cup hot water
- 1/3 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 can 98% fat free cream of chicken soup
- 2 (9.75 oz) cans chicken breast
- Preheat oven to 400F. In a bowl, combine the stuffing mix and hot water; stir until just moistened. Set aside.
- Place chicken in a 9x13 pan or 2 quart casserole dish, sprayed with non-stick spray.
- In a bowl, combine the cream of chicken soup and sour cream until well blended; pour over chicken.
- Spread the stuffing mix evenly on top. Bake for 30 minutes.
NotesThis recipe is great for camping! Just place ingredients into an aluminum foil baking pan, cover the top with a sheet of aluminum foil, and follow same directions. Also taste great as leftovers.
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More