- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 box low-sodium chicken stuffing dry mix
- 1 2/3 cup hot water
- 1/3 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 can 98% fat free cream of chicken soup
- 2 (9.75 oz) cans chicken breast
- Preheat oven to 400F. In a bowl, combine the stuffing mix and hot water; stir until just moistened. Set aside.
- Place chicken in a 9x13 pan or 2 quart casserole dish, sprayed with non-stick spray.
- In a bowl, combine the cream of chicken soup and sour cream until well blended; pour over chicken.
- Spread the stuffing mix evenly on top. Bake for 30 minutes.
NotesThis recipe is great for camping! Just place ingredients into an aluminum foil baking pan, cover the top with a sheet of aluminum foil, and follow same directions. Also taste great as leftovers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More