- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 box low-sodium chicken stuffing dry mix
- 1 2/3 cup hot water
- 1/3 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 can 98% fat free cream of chicken soup
- 2 (9.75 oz) cans chicken breast
- Preheat oven to 400F. In a bowl, combine the stuffing mix and hot water; stir until just moistened. Set aside.
- Place chicken in a 9x13 pan or 2 quart casserole dish, sprayed with non-stick spray.
- In a bowl, combine the cream of chicken soup and sour cream until well blended; pour over chicken.
- Spread the stuffing mix evenly on top. Bake for 30 minutes.
NotesThis recipe is great for camping! Just place ingredients into an aluminum foil baking pan, cover the top with a sheet of aluminum foil, and follow same directions. Also taste great as leftovers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More