- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1 lb. chicken breasts, diced
- Taco seasoning package
- 2 c. cooked corn
- 2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- tomatoes, sour cream, lettuce, black olives
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly spray a casserole dish with non-stick spray. Place crescent roll dough at bottom of dish and press seams together.
- Cook diced chicken with taco seasoning. Spread over crescent rolls, top with corn, and then cheese.
- Bake until crust is browned and cheese melted.
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Frank's Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Applesauce Oaties – Great, Great Grandma Hannon
Pumpkin CheesecakeSee More