- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1 lb. chicken breasts, diced
- Taco seasoning package
- 2 c. cooked corn
- 2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- tomatoes, sour cream, lettuce, black olives
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly spray a casserole dish with non-stick spray. Place crescent roll dough at bottom of dish and press seams together.
- Cook diced chicken with taco seasoning. Spread over crescent rolls, top with corn, and then cheese.
- Bake until crust is browned and cheese melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
CRISPY BAKED RAVIOLI
Banana TrifleSee More