- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1 lb. chicken breasts, diced
- Taco seasoning package
- 2 c. cooked corn
- 2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- tomatoes, sour cream, lettuce, black olives
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly spray a casserole dish with non-stick spray. Place crescent roll dough at bottom of dish and press seams together.
- Cook diced chicken with taco seasoning. Spread over crescent rolls, top with corn, and then cheese.
- Bake until crust is browned and cheese melted.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More