- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1 lb. chicken breasts, diced
- Taco seasoning package
- 2 c. cooked corn
- 2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- tomatoes, sour cream, lettuce, black olives
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly spray a casserole dish with non-stick spray. Place crescent roll dough at bottom of dish and press seams together.
- Cook diced chicken with taco seasoning. Spread over crescent rolls, top with corn, and then cheese.
- Bake until crust is browned and cheese melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
The Italian Exchange
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More