- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. chicken breast (cut into strips)
- 2 table spoons of oil
- 1 can (13 3/4 oz) chicken broth
- 1 can (8 oz) Tomato sauce
- 1 packet of taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (12 oz) corn, drained
- 1 1/2 cups rice (minute rice)
- bag of shredded monterey jack or mixed taco cheese
- tortilla chips (bag)
- optional: 1 medium red/green pepper cut into small strips
- Cook and stir chicken in hot oil until lightly browned. Add broth, tomato sauce, and seasoning mix. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat. Cover and simmer 5 minutes. add corn (and pepper). Bring to full boil.
- Stir in rice. cover - remove from heat. let stand 5 minutes.
- Stir in some cheese and put the rest on top. cover and let it melt. use tortilla chips to eat or with forks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More