- Cooking Time: 5-7 hours
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 good sized frozen chicken breasts
- 1 can fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 can black beans
- 1/4 cup rice
- 1/2 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 tsp. ground chipotle pepper
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place chicken in crock pot set to high with all ingredients except the onion.
- Cook on high for 3 hours, then shred the chicken, which should break apart easily.
- Add the red onion and cook on low for 2-4 additional hours.
NotesIt was something easy and tasty!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More