Chicken Tarragon Pastry Parcels
- 500g chicken breast, quartered and pounded flat
- Two sheets puff pastry, sliced in half
- 1 chicken stock cube, pulverised
- Tablespoon of butter, softened
- Dried tarragon
- Sliced capsicum (red pepper)
Preheat your oven to 180'. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
Combine the stock cube, butter and tarragon to make a buttery paste.
Brush each piece of chicken with some of the butter paste, lay slices of capsicum across the chicken and roll in to a parcel with the pastry.
Brush with a little milk or oil and bake for 20 mins or until cooked through.
These baskets are great with a big leafy green salad.
Pairs Well With
A fast, easy pastry chicken dish that looks and tastes great!