- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 8 boneless chicken thighs, with skin
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 cloves garlic, halved
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 medium potatoes, sliced
- 4 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 8 pepperoncini peppers (optional)
- Preheat oven to 165° C (325° F).
- Trickle 1 tablespoon olive oil in the bottom of a roasting pan.
- Arrange chicken thighs in the pan.
- Mix the tomato paste and water, and spread over the chicken.
- Place garlic clove halves in the pan.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Arrange potatoes, tomatoes, onion, mushrooms, and pepperoncini over the chicken.
- Sprinkle with remaining tablespoon olive oil.
- Bake 1 1/2 hours in the preheated oven, until vegetables are tender and chicken juices run clear.
- Periodically pour a little water into the pan if it starts to get dry.
NotesFrom an unforgettable trip to Turkey
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
The Italian Exchange
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More