Chicken Teriyaki with Broccoli
1 lb chicken breast, chopped in 1” cubes
2 medium garlic cloves, minced
4 green onions, chopped
1/2 cup fat-free chicken broth
2 TB teriyaki sauce
2 cups cooked rice
4 cups broccoli, fresh, steamed
1. Spray skillet and heat to medium-high.
2. When hot, add garlic. Cook until fragrant.
3. Add chicken. Cook until golden brown on all sides, stirring often.
4. Add green onion. Cook until soft.
5. Add broth and teriyaki sauce. Simmer until chicken is cooked through and sauce reduces slightly, about 5 minutes.
Note: You will be tempted to double the sauce. Resist.