- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c broken uncooked spaghetti
- 3/4 c chicken broth
- 1 can (10 3/4oz) cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/8 tsp celery salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper (more if you like)
- 1 1/2 c cubed cooked chicken
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 TBSP pimentos (optional)
- 1 1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Cook spaghetti according to pkg.
- Combine broth, seasonings, & cooked spaghetti.
- Stir in chicken, onion, pimientos and 1/2 c cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 8" square baking dish. Top w/ remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, @ 350 for 35 to 40 minutes or until heated through.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More