- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c broken uncooked spaghetti
- 3/4 c chicken broth
- 1 can (10 3/4oz) cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/8 tsp celery salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper (more if you like)
- 1 1/2 c cubed cooked chicken
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 TBSP pimentos (optional)
- 1 1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Cook spaghetti according to pkg.
- Combine broth, seasonings, & cooked spaghetti.
- Stir in chicken, onion, pimientos and 1/2 c cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 8" square baking dish. Top w/ remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, @ 350 for 35 to 40 minutes or until heated through.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More