- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 Box of Beef Flavored Rice A Roni
- 2 Skinless boneless chicken breast or 6-7 chicken tenders – defrosted cut bite size. Lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper
- 2 Red Bell Peppers- cut into strips
- 1 medium onion - cut into small strips
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- ¼ cup water
- Half can of corn (I use no salt)
- 2 green onions - cut into 1 inch slices
- 1 Tablespoon of favorite Taco Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon Olive or Canola Oil
- 1. Follow directions on box of Rice A Roni and cook as directed on box.
- 2.Fry chicken in pan until no longer pink, and set aside. ( you can do this while rice is simmering)
- 3.Sauté bell peppers, onions, green onions, corn, and garlic with oil until soft.
- 4.Add chicken, water, and taco seasoning. Adjust seasoning if needed.
- ** Spoon over Rice A Roni and enjoy!
NotesI made this recipe up by ingredients I already had on hand, needed something to cook for dinner. It turned out really good. Rice A Roni is always on sale for a buck! I will make this again and again.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
The One Dollar Cookbook
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More