CHICKEN TEX-MEX STIR FRY
Chicken Tex-Mex Stir Fry
- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 Box of Beef Flavored Rice A Roni
- 2 Skinless boneless chicken breast or 6-7 chicken tenders – defrosted cut bite size. Lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper
- 2 Red Bell Peppers- cut into strips
- 1 medium onion - cut into small strips
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- ¼ cup water
- Half can of corn (I use no salt)
- 2 green onions - cut into 1 inch slices
- 1 Tablespoon of favorite Taco Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon Olive or Canola Oil
1. Follow directions on box of Rice A Roni and cook as directed on box.
2.Fry chicken in pan until no longer pink, and set aside. ( you can do this while rice is simmering)
3.Sauté bell peppers, onions, green onions, corn, and garlic with oil until soft.
4.Add chicken, water, and taco seasoning. Adjust seasoning if needed.
** Spoon over Rice A Roni and enjoy!