- Cooking Time: 45 (for the chicken)
- Servings: 7
- Preparation Time: 75 (inc 45 ckg chicken)
- 4 lbs chicken thighs, boneless, skinless
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 4 tsp adobo seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, fine diced
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup prepared tomato sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (8 oz) package tostada shells
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- Spanish rice, optional
- Boil chicken with chicken broth, rough chopped onion, adobo seasoning, and garlic for about 45 minutes or until it easily shreds.
- Remove chicken and set aside to cool.
- Once cool, shred with 2 forks or with your hands.
- Sauté the finely diced onions and tomatoes until caramelized, add tomato sauce and chicken.
- Bring to a simmer and season with salt and pepper.
- Place shredded chicken on tostada shell and garnish with sour cream, shredded lettuce, Parmesan cheese and cilantro.
- Serve with Spanish rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Koken met OmaSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More