- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 4 - 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/2 C Chicken Broth Low Sodium
- 1/2 C chopped Onion
- 1/4 C chopped Celery
- 3 C cubed cooked Chicken
- 10 flour Tortillas
- 1 Can (10 1/2 oz) Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (undiluted)
- 1 Can (4 oz)Chopped Green Chilies
- 3/4 C shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 3/4 C shredded Monterey Jack Cheese, divided
- 1/2 tsp Pepper (white or black)
- 1 C Salsa
- Spray 11x7inch Baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
- Bring the broth, Onion & Celery to boil. Reduce heat, cover & simmer about 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Transfer to baking dish.
- Add Chicken, Tortillas, Soup, Chilies & 1/2 of each of the cheeses. Add broth. . Top with Salsa & remaining cheeses.
- Bake uncovered @ 350f for 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through.
- I add My Taco Mix for more flavor.
- I substitute 1/4 Cup Cream of Anything Soup Mix (posted here earlier) for the condensed soup and my homemade chicken broth to reduce sodium.
NotesThis is a wonderful recipe to play with, it is hard to mess up! We add Corn, Olives or what ever looks good.
I found this online over a year ago and love it! Not sure where it came from but I appreciate the person that posted it.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More