- Cooking Time: 20-30 minutes, or more
- Servings: a nice pot-full
- Preparation Time: Pretty quickly
- 2 large cans of chicken
- 4 cans chicken broth
- 2 cups Mexi-corn
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 2 T. lemon juice
- 2 cups chunky salsa
- 1 t. minced garlic
- 1/2 t. ground cumin
- 1 T. cilantro
- 1 t. chili powder
- shredded mexi-cheese
- tortilla chips
- Optional: 1 can of black beans, 1 can of Rotel
- Mix all ingredients together and bring to a boil. Simmer until heated through - 20 minutes to 1/2 hour. Dish it up and sprinkle cheese and crunched up tortilla chips on top. You can spice it up to your own taste.
- I have a hard time measuring anymore...so these measurements may vary.
NotesDid you ever go to a restaurant and spend the entire meal dissecting the dish that you loved so you could make it at home? Figuring this one out was my focus several years ago and quite possibly the one that made me realize that, "Hey! cooking IS fun!"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More