- Cooking Time: 1
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 chicken thighs with skin and bones
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds small red-skinned potatoes, halved
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 8 ounces frozen artichoke hearts or 1 cup frozen lima beans, thawed
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Heat the oil in large ovenproof pot over high heat. Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper. Working in 2 batches if necessary, cook the chicken in the pot until golden brown on all sides, about 10 minutes. Transfer the chicken to a bowl. Carefully add the potatoes to the same pot and cook until they are golden brown, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes. Add the garlic and saute for 1 minute. Add the wine and stir to scrape up any brown bits on the bottom of the pot. Add the broth, oregano, and thyme. Return the chicken to the pot. Stir to combine. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Cover and bake in the oven until the chicken is cooked through, about 20 minutes. Transfer the chicken to a platter. Arrange the potatoes around chicken. Add the artichoke hearts to the sauce in the pot. Cover and simmer over high heat until the artichokes are tender, stirring often, about 4 minutes. Turn heat to low. Stir in the butter. Pour the sauce over chicken and potatoes, and serve.
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Special SmoothiesSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More