- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, sliced into strips
- salt & pepper
- 1/2 c. finely chopped Red Onion (I used white)
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced (I used 3)
- 2 c. Sliced Mushrooms
- 1/2 c. White Wine
- 1 c. Chopped Canned Tomatoes
- 1/4 c. Heavy Cream (I used regular 1/2 & 1/2)
- 2 tbsp. Chopped Fresh Parsley (only had dried so I used 2 tsp.)
- Hot cooked pasta
- Heat oil in non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season chicken strips with salt & pepper.
- Brown strips in hot oil.
- Remove to a plate.
- Stir in onions and garlic.
- Cook until tender; then stir in mushrooms and cook until golden.
- Stir in wine and bring to simmer.
- Stir in tomatoes and return to a simmer.
- Season with salt and pepper and return chicken to pan.
- Cook over medium heat until sauce begins to thicken.
- Finish sauce with cream and parsley.
- Serve warm over pasta of your choice.
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
CUPPY DUCKING CAKE :S
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter Frosting
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More