- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, sliced into strips
- salt & pepper
- 1/2 c. finely chopped Red Onion (I used white)
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced (I used 3)
- 2 c. Sliced Mushrooms
- 1/2 c. White Wine
- 1 c. Chopped Canned Tomatoes
- 1/4 c. Heavy Cream (I used regular 1/2 & 1/2)
- 2 tbsp. Chopped Fresh Parsley (only had dried so I used 2 tsp.)
- Hot cooked pasta
- Heat oil in non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season chicken strips with salt & pepper.
- Brown strips in hot oil.
- Remove to a plate.
- Stir in onions and garlic.
- Cook until tender; then stir in mushrooms and cook until golden.
- Stir in wine and bring to simmer.
- Stir in tomatoes and return to a simmer.
- Season with salt and pepper and return chicken to pan.
- Cook over medium heat until sauce begins to thicken.
- Finish sauce with cream and parsley.
- Serve warm over pasta of your choice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More