- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken thigh
- 3 c thinly slices red potatoes
- 3/4 c chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 c chopped onion
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/3 c chicken broth
- Combine 1/4 tsp salt and next 4 ing. (1/4 teaspoon salt through black pepper).
- Rub over chicken.
- Combine 1/4 tsp salt, potatoes, bell pepper, onion, oil, and garlic in a large bowl.
- Heat a lg nonstick skillet over med-high heat.
- Add the potato mixture, and cook for 5 min, stirring occasionally.
- Add broth; cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Uncover; add thighs to pan, nestling them into vegetable mixture.
- Cover and cook for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and chicken is done. Garnish with thyme sprigs, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More