- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken thigh
- 3 c thinly slices red potatoes
- 3/4 c chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 c chopped onion
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/3 c chicken broth
- Combine 1/4 tsp salt and next 4 ing. (1/4 teaspoon salt through black pepper).
- Rub over chicken.
- Combine 1/4 tsp salt, potatoes, bell pepper, onion, oil, and garlic in a large bowl.
- Heat a lg nonstick skillet over med-high heat.
- Add the potato mixture, and cook for 5 min, stirring occasionally.
- Add broth; cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Uncover; add thighs to pan, nestling them into vegetable mixture.
- Cover and cook for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and chicken is done. Garnish with thyme sprigs, if desired.