CHICKEN WING DIP
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 large chicken breast
- 1 package cream cheese (room temp)
- 1/2 cup Franks hot sauce (or your favorite brand)
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing or ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 bag of your favorite chips
- small cake pan
- Fry or bake the chicken breasts, let cool.
- Shred the chicken breasts and put in a large zip lock bag with the hot sauce and refridgerate 1/2 hour.
- Spread the cream cheese in the bottom of the cake pan, pour the chicken mixture over the top and spread out to cover cream cheese.
- Drizzle the dressing over the top of that.
- Cover with the mozzarella cheese.
- Warm in the oven until the cheese is melted and dig in.
NotesThis is a fun dip that I learned while visiting my wonderful sister in law in Buffalo New York.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Blue Cheese And Bacon Cheese Ball
matt's base red sauceSee More