- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 2 8oz. bricks cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup shredded mexican cheese
- 2/3 cup hot sauce (more or less depending on your taste)
- 1/3 cup blue cheese dressing
- Mix all in oven-safe dish.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve with nacho/tortilla chips.
NotesIf you like chicken wings, you'll enjoy this dip!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More