CHICKEN WINGS TERIYAKI STICKUMS
Chicken Wings Teriyaki Stickums
- Cooking Time: at least 2 hours
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- 50 plus chicken wings. (I usually buy a large package on sale and cut my own wings)
- 2 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cups terayki sauce
- 1 tablespoon Fresca, (citrus pop/soda)
- 1 tablespoon Monteral Steak Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon roasted minced garlic
- 1 Small can crushed pineapple, remove as much liquid as possible
- 1 tablespoon toasted seseme seeds
Cut and prepare your chicken wings or buy prepared chicken wings, it is totally up to you.
Mix together in large bowl all of the above ingredients except the seseme seeds.
Toss wings into mixture, generously coat.
Place in the largest roasting pan that you have, cover with tin foil. Back at 350 degree for 1 1/2 hours. Remove tin foil bake for another 1/2 hours, if needed pour off some of the juice. Serve with plenty of napkins.