- Cooking Time: at least 2 hours
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
BackstoryThis is a Twist on Dutchmoms4 and Motherof2boys recipes. I am @ work doing a 24 hour shift. So at the time I was trying to go by memory from what I had read earlier in the day cuz the crew was wanting food in the oven. Any ways here is what is currently in the oven much to the hungry anticipated groans of the guys. They are not happy that they have to "Wait" but then again I am tying their hands together to get them to eat too.....Naw they will give me some honest answers and suggestions. I will try and get a pre & post picture : ) Smells good though.
- 50 plus chicken wings. (I usually buy a large package on sale and cut my own wings)
- 2 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cups terayki sauce
- 1 tablespoon Fresca, (citrus pop/soda)
- 1 tablespoon Monteral Steak Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon roasted minced garlic
- 1 Small can crushed pineapple, remove as much liquid as possible
- 1 tablespoon toasted seseme seeds
- Cut and prepare your chicken wings or buy prepared chicken wings, it is totally up to you.
- Mix together in large bowl all of the above ingredients except the seseme seeds.
- Toss wings into mixture, generously coat.
- Place in the largest roasting pan that you have, cover with tin foil. Back at 350 degree for 1 1/2 hours. Remove tin foil bake for another 1/2 hours, if needed pour off some of the juice. Serve with plenty of napkins.