- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 Sticks of Thyme
- 1/2 Lemon
- 4 tbs heavy Cream
- 2 tbs Coniak
- Vino Blanko (white wine)
- 1 whole chicken
- Canola Oil
- First fabricate the chicken, breaking it down into breasts, thighs, and drumsticks.
- 2) Once your chicken is fabricated, season the skin side with salt and pepper to taste
- 3) Place pan over high heat and add canola oil and allow it to get up to temperature also preheat the Oven to 350*
- 4) Once the oil is heated add the garlic and stir to avoid burning it
- 5) once the Garlic begins to brown place the chicken in the pan skin side down and allow to brown nicely
- 6) Whale the chicken skin is browning, season the skinless side with salt and pepper to taste
- 7) Be sure to continue to stir and flip garlic to ensure the garlic is cooked evenly
- 8) Add thyme sticks to pan
- 9) Once the chicken skin is a nice brownish gold flip so that skin side is up
- 10) add several splashes of white wine, lemon, and chicken neck to the pan
- 11) Cover pan with tin foil and place in oven for 10 minutes
- 12) After removing pan from oven remove chicken from pan and set aside for a moment
- 13) add conyak and heavy cream to pan
- 14) replace chicken in pan skin side up and return to oven uncover to allow skin to crisp up before serving.
- 15) remove pan from oven and plate chicken with sauce and garnish with thyme and garlic as desired.
- 16) ENJOY!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More