- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 Sticks of Thyme
- 1/2 Lemon
- 4 tbs heavy Cream
- 2 tbs Coniak
- Vino Blanko (white wine)
- 1 whole chicken
- Canola Oil
- First fabricate the chicken, breaking it down into breasts, thighs, and drumsticks.
- 2) Once your chicken is fabricated, season the skin side with salt and pepper to taste
- 3) Place pan over high heat and add canola oil and allow it to get up to temperature also preheat the Oven to 350*
- 4) Once the oil is heated add the garlic and stir to avoid burning it
- 5) once the Garlic begins to brown place the chicken in the pan skin side down and allow to brown nicely
- 6) Whale the chicken skin is browning, season the skinless side with salt and pepper to taste
- 7) Be sure to continue to stir and flip garlic to ensure the garlic is cooked evenly
- 8) Add thyme sticks to pan
- 9) Once the chicken skin is a nice brownish gold flip so that skin side is up
- 10) add several splashes of white wine, lemon, and chicken neck to the pan
- 11) Cover pan with tin foil and place in oven for 10 minutes
- 12) After removing pan from oven remove chicken from pan and set aside for a moment
- 13) add conyak and heavy cream to pan
- 14) replace chicken in pan skin side up and return to oven uncover to allow skin to crisp up before serving.
- 15) remove pan from oven and plate chicken with sauce and garnish with thyme and garlic as desired.
- 16) ENJOY!
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Classic Chocolate Recipes
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More