- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 sweet potatoes (about 1 pound), peeled and cut into thin wedges
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bunch spinach, thick stems removed (about 4 cups)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1. Heat oven to 425° F.
- 2. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the potatoes, onion, 2 tablespoons of the oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Roast until tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- 3. Meanwhile, heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and cook until browned and cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes per side.
- 4. In a large bowl, toss the warm potato mixture with the spinach, lime juice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Serve with the chicken.