- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg (10oz)Pepperidge farm frozen Puff pastry shells
- 1/2 cup diced green peppers
- 1 small box frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (10oz) cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup diced pimiento
- Bake pastry shells according to pkg direstions. In a medium sauce pan, melt butter, cook down peppers until tender and add soup, milk, chicken and pimento.
- Heat stirring occasionally.
- Spoon the mixture into pastry shells or serve over rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More