- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg (10oz)Pepperidge farm frozen Puff pastry shells
- 1/2 cup diced green peppers
- 1 small box frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (10oz) cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup diced pimiento
- Bake pastry shells according to pkg direstions. In a medium sauce pan, melt butter, cook down peppers until tender and add soup, milk, chicken and pimento.
- Heat stirring occasionally.
- Spoon the mixture into pastry shells or serve over rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More