- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup fresh or canned mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely diced
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup pimiento strips
- Saut� mushrooms in butter until lightly browned. Blend in flour and salt; stir until bubbly. Add milk and cook, stirring constantly until sauce boils and thickens. Add chicken, onion and pepper. Heat through. Remove from heat. Add pimiento.
- Serve hot on toast or hot biscuits.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More