- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 3 tbsp. Tropical Food’s PB&J Mix®
- 2 large chicken breasts
- ½ tbsp. salt
- ½ tbsp. ground pepper
- 1 tbsp. butter
- ½ tbsp. olive oil
- ½ cup peach juice
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- Rub chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Let marinate for 10 minutes, then rinse.
- Melt butter and olive oil in a sauté pan.
- Add chicken breasts and fry on medium high until done.
- Boil peach juice, sugar, and Tropical Food’s PB&J Mix® in a saucepan; simmer for 10 minutes.
- Plate chicken breasts with the peach sauce and serve.
NotesOn October 9th, 2012, Tropical Foods had its Flavors of the Fall Recipe Contest with the culinary students at the Charlotte Campus of Johnson & Wales University. This recipe, Chicken a la Peach, was created by Andrea Defillo.