- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * 1/4 cup soy sauce
- * 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- * 2 tablespoons honey
- * 2 tablespoons canola oil
- * 10 large mushrooms, cut in half
- * 2 green onions, minced
- * 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into chunks
- * 1/2 pound sliced thick cut bacon, cut in half
- * 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- * skewers
- 1. In a large bowl, mix the soy sauce, cider vinegar, honey, canola oil, and green onions. Place the mushrooms and chicken into the mixture, and stir to coat. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour.
- 2. Preheat grill for high heat.
- 3. Wrap the chicken chunks with bacon, and thread onto skewers so that the bacon is secured. Alternate with mushroom halves and pineapple chunks.
- 4. Lightly oil the grill grate. Arrange skewers on the prepared grill. Cook 15 to 20 minutes, brushing occasionally with remaining soy sauce mixture, until bacon is crisp and chicken juices run clear.
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
The Social Cookbook
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More