- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * 1/4 cup soy sauce
- * 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- * 2 tablespoons honey
- * 2 tablespoons canola oil
- * 10 large mushrooms, cut in half
- * 2 green onions, minced
- * 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into chunks
- * 1/2 pound sliced thick cut bacon, cut in half
- * 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- * skewers
- 1. In a large bowl, mix the soy sauce, cider vinegar, honey, canola oil, and green onions. Place the mushrooms and chicken into the mixture, and stir to coat. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour.
- 2. Preheat grill for high heat.
- 3. Wrap the chicken chunks with bacon, and thread onto skewers so that the bacon is secured. Alternate with mushroom halves and pineapple chunks.
- 4. Lightly oil the grill grate. Arrange skewers on the prepared grill. Cook 15 to 20 minutes, brushing occasionally with remaining soy sauce mixture, until bacon is crisp and chicken juices run clear.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More