- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg frozen broccoli (10-12 oz)
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 3/4 cup low-fat mayo
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tbl melted margarine/butter
- Cook broccoli and place in bottom of casserole dish.
- Add chicken.
- In a medium bowl, mix soups, mayo, and lemon juice.
- Spread soup mixture over chicken.
- In a small mix the bread crumbs and margarine. Spread bread crumbs over soup mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More