- Cooking Time: 30 min
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and sliced
- 1 lb broccoli florets
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tsbp butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook broccoli for about 5 minutes until tender-crisp and drain.
- Arrange in a casserole dish.
- Place chicken on top.
- Combine soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice, curry powder and pour over chicken and broccoli.
- Combine bread crumbs with melted butter.
- Sprinkle cheese and bread crumb mixture over the top of the chicken/broccoli.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
NotesA quick and easy meal my family really loves. Enjoy!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Growers' Giveback Potluck
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More