- Cooking Time: 30 min
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and sliced
- 1 lb broccoli florets
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tsbp butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook broccoli for about 5 minutes until tender-crisp and drain.
- Arrange in a casserole dish.
- Place chicken on top.
- Combine soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice, curry powder and pour over chicken and broccoli.
- Combine bread crumbs with melted butter.
- Sprinkle cheese and bread crumb mixture over the top of the chicken/broccoli.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
NotesA quick and easy meal my family really loves. Enjoy!!!
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Decadent Desserts Made From
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More