- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 chicken breast halves without skin
- 1/4 cup onion
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 lb ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp fresh tarragon chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh chives minced
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken and onion.
- Saute 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken turns white.
- Add broccoli and broth.
- Simmer, covered, 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Transfer chicken and broccoli to bowl.
- Set aside.
- Keep warm.
- Cook down pan juices until 1/4 cup remains.
- In food processor, process ricotta with mustard until smooth.
- Add pan juices.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Stir in tarragon and chives.
- Process until well mixed.
- Divide sauce between 4 plates.
- Place chicken over sauce and sprinkle with herbs.
NotesBroccoli and chicken, ho-hum. Add this sauce and it becomes yum-yum.
I better post....I was never poetic!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More