- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 skinless/boneless chicken breasts (cooked) (cut up)
- 1 can condensed low fat chicken broth
- 1/2 c. water
- 1 c. mushrooms/sliced
- 1 c. peas
- 1/2 c. chopped onions
- 2 c. instant brown rice (uncooked)
- Cook chicken til done. Cut up. Add 1 c. condensed chicken broth and 1/2 c. water to
- skillet. Bring to a boil. Stir in mushrooms, peas, onion, and 2 c. instant, uncooked brown
- rice. Top w/ chopped chicken breast. Cover. Cook on low heat about 5 minutes. Let stand
- 5 minutes.
- Note: Recipe takes approx. 20 min to make.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More