- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tbl. butter
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- 1/4 cup water or chicken broth
- 1 (10 oz.) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1-1/2 cups frozen peas
- 1 2-oz jar sliced pimiento, drained
- 1/2 cup chow mein noodles
- 1/4 cup whole cashews
- Heat oven to 350.
- In large saucepan, cook celery and onion in butter until crisp-tender.
- Stir in remaining casserole ingredients.
- Pour into ungreased 2 quart casserole.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Sprinkle topping evenly over casserole.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes or until topping is warm.
NotesMy Mom loves this dish!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More