- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tbl. butter
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- 1/4 cup water or chicken broth
- 1 (10 oz.) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1-1/2 cups frozen peas
- 1 2-oz jar sliced pimiento, drained
- 1/2 cup chow mein noodles
- 1/4 cup whole cashews
- Heat oven to 350.
- In large saucepan, cook celery and onion in butter until crisp-tender.
- Stir in remaining casserole ingredients.
- Pour into ungreased 2 quart casserole.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Sprinkle topping evenly over casserole.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes or until topping is warm.
NotesMy Mom loves this dish!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Amsterdam Friends CookbookSee More
CAPT'N CRUNCH Chili Chicken
Salted, Spiced Caramel SauceSee More