CHICKEN AND CHEESE CASSEROLE
- Cooking Time: 20 to 25
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 can (11 oz) Green Giant® Mexicorn® whole kernel corn with red and green peppers, drained
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (8 oz)
- 1 2/3 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 2/3 cup milk
Heat oven to 375°F.
In 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish, mix chicken, corn, soup and cheese.
In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix and milk with fork or wire whisk until soft dough forms.
Place dough on surface dusted with Bisquick mix. Knead 10 times.
Roll into 7 1/2-inch round, 1/2 inch thick.
With 2 1/2-inch round cutter, cut 6 biscuits.
Place on chicken mixture.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.