CHICKEN AND CHEESE CRESCENT CHIMICHANGAS
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 can (8 ounces) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/4 cup refried beans, divided
- 1/4 cup salsa, divided
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Sour cream and salsa for serving, if desired
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease large cookie sheet with shortening.
2. Separate dough into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal. Spread a small amount of the refried beans and salsa on each rectangle to within 1/2 inch of edges. Spoon a portion of the chicken onto half of each rectangle; sprinkle with cheese. Starting with short side topped with chicken, roll up; pinch ends to seal. Place seam side down on cookie sheet.
3. Bake 16 to 21 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven. Top each with some of the remaining cheese.
4. Return to oven; bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream and additional salsa, if desired.