- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 can (8 ounces) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/4 cup refried beans, divided
- 1/4 cup salsa, divided
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Sour cream and salsa for serving, if desired
- 1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease large cookie sheet with shortening.
- 2. Separate dough into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal. Spread a small amount of the refried beans and salsa on each rectangle to within 1/2 inch of edges. Spoon a portion of the chicken onto half of each rectangle; sprinkle with cheese. Starting with short side topped with chicken, roll up; pinch ends to seal. Place seam side down on cookie sheet.
- 3. Bake 16 to 21 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven. Top each with some of the remaining cheese.
- 4. Return to oven; bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream and additional salsa, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More