- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 - 4
- Preparation Time:
- 6 chicken thighs,(can substitute breasts)
- 3/4 tsp salt,
- 3/4 tsp white pepper,
- 20 cloves garlic,
- 3 c water,
- 2 tbsp olive oil,
- 1/2 c chopped celery and leaves,
- 1/2 c chopped fresh parsley
- 1/8 tsp thyme,
- 1 c dry white wine, (alcohol burns away in cooking process so no fear for our liver)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Season chicken with 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. Separate
- cloves of garlic; drop unpeeled into boiling water for 1 minute. Drain and rinse under cold
- water, then peel. In a shallow 2-qt casserole, add oil, coating bottom of dish. Add garlic,
- celery, parsley, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper, and thyme. Add wine and stir. Add chicken,
- skin side down, and baste. Cover tightly; cook 35 minutes. Turn chicken, baste, and cook
- 40 minutes.
- Chicken has the protein we all need and "Garlic" is good for our blood pressure and
- heart.. enjoy!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More