- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 3 pounds chicken pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 whole cloves
- 8 small white onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Bisquick® baking mix
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 6 tablespoons milk
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place in crockpot.
- Insert cloves in one onion.
- Put all onions into pot.
- Add garlic, marjoram, thyme, bay leaf and wine.
- Cover and cook on low 5 to 6 hours.
- Remove bay leaf and cloves. Stir in sour cream.
- Turn control to high.
- Combine Bisquick with parsley. Stir milk into mix until well moistened.
- Drop dumplings from teaspoon around edge of pot.
- Cover and cook on high for 30 minutes.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More