- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 3 pounds chicken pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 whole cloves
- 8 small white onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Bisquick® baking mix
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 6 tablespoons milk
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place in crockpot.
- Insert cloves in one onion.
- Put all onions into pot.
- Add garlic, marjoram, thyme, bay leaf and wine.
- Cover and cook on low 5 to 6 hours.
- Remove bay leaf and cloves. Stir in sour cream.
- Turn control to high.
- Combine Bisquick with parsley. Stir milk into mix until well moistened.
- Drop dumplings from teaspoon around edge of pot.
- Cover and cook on high for 30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Taste of CenturyLink
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More