- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 3 pounds chicken pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 whole cloves
- 8 small white onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Bisquick® baking mix
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 6 tablespoons milk
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place in crockpot.
- Insert cloves in one onion.
- Put all onions into pot.
- Add garlic, marjoram, thyme, bay leaf and wine.
- Cover and cook on low 5 to 6 hours.
- Remove bay leaf and cloves. Stir in sour cream.
- Turn control to high.
- Combine Bisquick with parsley. Stir milk into mix until well moistened.
- Drop dumplings from teaspoon around edge of pot.
- Cover and cook on high for 30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More