- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Stir soup, milk, black pepper, grated Parmesan cheese, vegetables, chicken, and noodles in 1 1/2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 400 for 25 minutes or until hot. Stir.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More