- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Stir soup, milk, black pepper, grated Parmesan cheese, vegetables, chicken, and noodles in 1 1/2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 400 for 25 minutes or until hot. Stir.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
My Mom's Stuffing (My preacher recipe)
Hot Italian 'Krash' StackSee More