- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup Hot Chicken Broth
- To prepare noodles for chicken & noodles:
- Mix together and roll very thin.
- cut into strips or shapes desired.
- Drop into boiling Chicken Broth
- (best if you make your own by simmering chicken pieces in water).
- Cook slowly covered for 30 minutes. Pull out chicken and tear off meat from the skin and bones, ladling off any excess fat.
- May add sliced mushrooms, diced onion, and / or chopped, roasted, skinned red bell peppers for a deluxe version.
- Season to Taste
NotesJust like grandma used to make! Florine, an RN living on a country farm, gave me the recipe.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
ENGLISH MUFFIN PIZZA
Salted Caramel Apple Cups
Meatball MuffinsSee More