- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup Hot Chicken Broth
- To prepare noodles for chicken & noodles:
- Mix together and roll very thin.
- cut into strips or shapes desired.
- Drop into boiling Chicken Broth
- (best if you make your own by simmering chicken pieces in water).
- Cook slowly covered for 30 minutes. Pull out chicken and tear off meat from the skin and bones, ladling off any excess fat.
- May add sliced mushrooms, diced onion, and / or chopped, roasted, skinned red bell peppers for a deluxe version.
- Season to Taste
NotesJust like grandma used to make! Florine, an RN living on a country farm, gave me the recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More