- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 chicken breast
- Olive oil (couple of tablespoons)
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- about 1/4 pound thin spaghetti
- Cut uncooked chicken breast into cubes.
- Heat olive oil in pan until hot. Add chicken cubes. Cook until chicken is beginning to brown. Add stewed tomatoes, salt, and pepper.
- Simmer over low heat for about 30 minutes to an hour. (Should not be thick)
- Cook spaghetti and drain. Add to chicken mixture and serve.
NotesThis one is easy! I wanted something different, so I came up with this.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More