- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis one is easy! I wanted something different, so I came up with this.
- 1 chicken breast
- Olive oil (couple of tablespoons)
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- about 1/4 pound thin spaghetti
- Cut uncooked chicken breast into cubes.
- Heat olive oil in pan until hot. Add chicken cubes. Cook until chicken is beginning to brown. Add stewed tomatoes, salt, and pepper.
- Simmer over low heat for about 30 minutes to an hour. (Should not be thick)
- Cook spaghetti and drain. Add to chicken mixture and serve.