- Cooking Time: 45-50
- Servings: 3-4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 chicken breasts, skinned and thawed
- 1 stick margarine
- 1/2 can milk
- 1 cup Minute Rice
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can French Onion soup
- Melt margarine in bottom of 13x9x2 dish.
- Add rice and stir.
- Spread out evenly on bottom of dish.
- Arrange chicken breasts on rice.
- Add milk to cream of chicken soup and pour over breasts, then pour French Onion soup on top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 45-50 minutes.
NotesI have to drain some of the onions for my husband, he's very snotty about onions in his food :(